Want to join the Q.NOOR Team?
Q.NOOR is adjusting and growing and we’re looking for a new foundational team member to help make our goals possible. Are you detail oriented? Are you good at finding ways to contribute rather than waiting to be told what to do? If yes, please keep reading.
Experience required + Must be in Salt Lake area
30-35 hours per week // pay based on experience
3 month review // 9 month raise
Q.NOOR is looking for a strong self-motivated digital and social media marketer to take control of and grow our social media reach, content, and vision.
This role will be in-house at our Millcreek, Ut warehouse. Hours are flexible around 9 am-3 pm Monday- Friday. Some weekend and evening hours may be required around special events.
This role will work closely with the company owner. The role will require dedication and drive to thoroughly understand the Q.NOOR brand presently and upcoming shifts and how to share it online.
- Engage with the Q.NOOR audience and build relationships with the community.
- Create and execute a marketing plan and calendar
- Manage and build Q.NOOR blog content
- Create and distribute Q.NOOR newsletter
- Create and monitor daily IG stories
- Answer customer emails, DMs, and comments.
- Update and create product pages
- Set up and grow affiliate program: contacting potential partners, shipping them products, and supporting them in their campaigns.
- Help grow social media presence on Instagram and Pinterest
- Monitor and engage FB group. Create posts, offer support, and foster growth.
- Face all tasks with a positive attitude and desire to find way to improve
- Execute other tasks and responsibilities as needed. We are a small business and an ‘all hands on deck’ attitude is a must.
- College graduate
- Experience in eCommerce retail required
- Experience in Instagram and Pinterest strategy and content creation required
- Graphic design skill is preferred
- Experience with copywriting
- Ability to learn new softwares quickly
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills as well as the ability to multitask daily
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
Email firstname.lastname@example.org the following information
- A PDF resume.
- A cover letter introducing yourself, sharing why you think you would be a good fit for this role, and a time that you made the best of a hard work-task or situation.
- The hourly pay-range you are looking for.
- Please send email with “Market Coordinator: (Your Name)” in the subject line
- Please include a list of ideas and examples of Instagram stories you would post on @q.noor
If we feel you may be a good fit we will contact you for an interview. Please do not DM @rosiecard with questions.